Writing Introduction Section in a Research
How to Write the Introduction Section a Research
What to Include in a Research Introduction? This is a seriously critical question as a number of time the Editors’ decision to send the paper for review is based on how well-written is the introduction section. Normally, the Introduction should have the following elements
- Value of your topic in general.
- Value of your topic in your field/Area, why is there a need to study the concept?
- Existing research on your variables, what relationships have been studied
- Limitations/Gaps/Future Research directions on your topic based on previous studies on the variables, MUST be LATEST past 1 year
- The Theoretical Lens
- Contribution of your study to the body of knowledge
- Proposed structure of your thesis/paper
Each of the mentioned element is presented with examples and detailed explanation in the following videos.