Steps in Data Analysis - SmartPLS4 Series
Learn the steps in Data Analysis when using Structural Equation Modelling.
Steps in Data Analysis
- Clean your data
- Measurement Model Assessment
- Factor Loading
- Reliability (Alpha and Composite Reliability)
- Convergent Validity (AVE)
- Discriminant Validity (Fornell & Larcker Criterion, HTMT (Preferred), or Cross Loadings)
- Report Measurement Model
- Structural Model Assessment
- Check for Collinearity
- Assess and Report Significance of Relationships (through Bootstrapping)
- Check for Bootstrapped Path Coefficients, T Statistics, P Values
- A T value over 1.96 (two tailed) and p value < .05 mean significant results and the (alternate) hypothesis is substantiated.
- Assess the Explanatory (R-Square) and Predictive Power (PLS-Predict)
Videos for Each Step in Data Analysis
Step by Step Approach to Data Analysis using Structural Equation Modelling (See Description). The short session guides on the steps for data analysis when using Structural Equation Modelling.
To Learn more about SmartPLS4, Click Here